Distance Business Programme
Partner with Edge to strengthen your remote workforce capabilities during the COVID-19 epidemic.
In recent light of the challenges posed by COVID-19, there’s been an need for businesses and services to operate online and remotely. As part of the Anti-epidemic Fund released by the government, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the “D-Biz Programme” to help private businesses by offering funding to implement IT solutions.
Some key points of the programme include
Applications open Monday 18th May 2020 for all private businesses with a valid business registration
- 10 working days for government programme approval per project
- Up to HKD300,000 per company (3 projects maximum – HKD 100,000 per project) for projects with a 6 months implementation timeline
- Payment of 30% project cost on approval, 70% on completion to the applicant
- Some key services and solutions available include but not limited to
- cloud hosting and storage
- remote access
- virtual meeting and conference tools
For further information regarding the programme, please see the following link: https://www.hkpc.org/en/distance-business-programme
If you would like to learn how Edge can help you leverage the D-Business Programme, contact us now.